- This event has passed.
LIA Member Meeting
March 6, 2021 @ 10:00 am
The next Lake Improvement Association member meeting will be held at 10am this Saturday, March 6, 2021 at the Celina Moose.
- This in-person meeting is open to the public
- All attendees will be required to wear masks and practice proper social distancing
- The meeting will also be livestreamed on the LIA Facebook page
- The meeting video and minutes will be published on the LIA website early next week
IMPORTANT: If you or a loved one are concerned about attending the meeting, we encourage you to stay home. Again, the meeting will be livestreamed on Facebook and the video (as well as minutes) will be available on the LIA website, so you will not miss anything if you do not attend the meeting in person.
This month’s agenda includes:
- Wetlands updates with Ag Solutions Coordinator Theresa Dirksen
- Soil testing program information with Mercer County Soil & Water Conservation District Watershed Technician Sean Drew
- Grand Lake St. Marys dredging updates
- Grand Lake St. Marys State Park updates
We hope to see you Saturday, either in person or online. Please exercise your best judgment and stay safe!