The Lake Improvement Association will hold its monthly membership meeting at 10am Saturday, Dec. 4 at the Celina Moose.
Our agenda includes:
- SPECIAL GUEST: Ariel Hein, Education Technician for Mercer County Soil and Water Conservation District
- Wetlands updates with Ag Solutions Coordinator Theresa Dirksen
- Northwood Lighthouse Preservation Project updates
- Winter Dance (February) updates
- Membership updates
- LIA Executive Board elections
Can’t make the meeting? You can still tune in on the LIA Facebook page.
We’ll see you Saturday!