The April 2022 Lake Improvement Association membership meeting will be held at 10am this Saturday, April 2 at the Celina Moose.
This month’s agenda includes:
– Water quality update with Wright State University’s Dr. Jacquemin
– Grand Lake St. Marys State Park updates with park manager David Faler
– Dredging updates with Tom Grabow
– Guest speaker Brad Fisher from the Grand Lake Recreation Club
– Special guest Brian Miller, who is retiring after a distinguished career with ODNR
Can’t make the meeting? Catch it live on the LIA Facebook page.
We’ll see you Saturday!