PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR IMPORTANT RUN DAY INFORMATION! Parking information, run map, weather policy, etc.
The World’s Funnest Fun Run/Walk 5K, formerly known as the Lake Improvement Association Color Run, will be held June 23, 2018, at Grand Lake St. Marys. THERE WILL BE COLOR, but there will also be fun new additions to make the event exciting for the entire family!
We’re mixing it up a bit this year with cool new stations during the run:
– slip ‘n slide
– 100 yard dance
– hula hoops
– balance beams
– beach ball carry
– and of course, color stations and color cannons!
Check-in and registration begins at 9 a.m.!
Be sure to stick around for SUMMER KICKOFF, featuring live music, cornhole and beer pong tournaments, vendors show, kids games and activities, and more!
Not sure how to get here? GET DIRECTIONS
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR COLOR RUNNERS/WALKERS
Please enter the area from State Route 364, as Parkway Drive will be closed to the west
DURING THE RUN
AFTER THE RUN
IN CASE OF INCLEMENT WEATHER
1. The run will be held RAIN or SHINE. No refunds will be issued due to weather, except under the following circumstances and at the LIA’s sole discretion. The LIA reserves the right to alter, revise, eliminate, or otherwise change this policy at any time, for any reason, at its sole discretion.
2. If it is lightning, the LIA may elect to delay the run. The most likely scenario is we would delay it one half-hour, and then another half-hour if needed, up until noon.
3. If the run cannot be reasonably held, the LIA may, at its sole discretion, elect to cancel the run.
4. If the run is cancelled, it will not be rescheduled, as we are unable to block off East Bank Road on another date due to shelter house reservations and other activities such as fishing tournaments.
5. If the run is cancelled, you have three options:
— Option 1: You may elect to donate your registration fees toward the improvement of Grand Lake St. Marys and keep any shirts or color packs you purchased
— Option 2: You may elect to receive a partial refund; for example, if you would like to receive your shirts and color packs, you may receive your registration fees less the cost of the shirts and color packs
— Option 3: You may elect to receive a full refund and forfeit any shirts and color packs
6. Please note: If the run is cancelled, the following week we will send out an email and post on the Facebook event run page with instructions and a deadline for claiming your refund, which will be applied via the payment method you used to register. Please understand that the process may take several days.
Of course, we’re looking for GOOD weather so we can all enjoy a fun day at the lake!