· If you have not heard yet the crappie fishing has been and continues to be GREAT!! Many limits of large crappie are being caught. Remember to renew your fishing license if you have not done so yet.
· Current lake level is +8” and yes the lake drain gates are closed.
· Private dock fees are due by May 1st at the 50% discounted rate. If you or someone you know has not received an invoice please contact the Park office.
· The dredges are getting prepared to head out and get to work. All 3 dredges should be up and running in the next few weeks in the following areas – “Eagle – West Bank Launch Ramp Harbor, “Brutus” – Beaver Creek & “Pump a Little” – Otterbein. These are just the areas that they will be starting the season off in. Be aware of the dredge pipe that is marked with the orange buoy balls.
· The Prairie Creek In-Lake littoral wetland is progressing well. Use caution when boating and be aware of the new stone berms when boating in the Prairie Creek area east to Sunnyside/Maples channel.