NOTE: Online tickets are now disabled. A limited number of tickets are still available at the Romer’s Catering Celina office. You can also purchase tickets at the door, beginning at 6:30pm this Saturday.
The Lake Improvement Association will be holding its annual Winter Icebreaker Dance on February 22, 2020 at Romer’s Catering in Celina!
The dance will feature music by Fleetwood 2 the Max & Friends, back by popular demand from their rockin’ show during Summer Kickoff.
ALL PROCEEDS FROM THE EVENT GO TOWARD THE IMPROVEMENT OF GRAND LAKE ST. MARYS
- Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
- Silent auction
- Cash bar
- Get tickets online, at the Romer’s Catering office or by contacting any LIA board member
- $75 2-bedroom Villas at Westlake Villas, which shares the parking lot with the event venue. One night only. Contact Westlake Villas at 419-584-1444 to make your reservation
- 10% OFF dinner at Bella’s Italian Grille (with ticket)
- Private table for 8 close to stage
- 32 drink tickets
- Placard on table
- Private table for 10 w/ prime seating
- 40 drink tickets
- Logo displayed
- Event signage
- LIA membership for your party
- Party favors